CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: magnascent rides again!

Andy82 Views: 2,615
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,492,438

Re: magnascent rides again!

That too makes my angry. Countless times I have seen the govt at different levels turn their back on lawful, good citiens.

Let me make sure I have this straight. In my state you are not to buy and consume raw, fresh milk that was delivered by a cow at a local farm. You are not to export or import Iodine for health resons, if you do it must be in an extra diluted form. You shall not export or import Selenuim, a natural mineral, depleted from the soils. You shall give your child countless vaccinations. You too, should get in line for the swine flu vaccination, although the threat is not really there, very few lives are being lost. The RDA for Vitamin C will remain at 60 mg, when 2000 studies indicate 400 to 300,000 mg is better. Vitamin D, is similar. You are not to light fireworks on July 4th as outlined in the Declaration of Independence.
We, the govt will figure out ways not to pay out on benefits, including needed disabilities. I could go on for pages. Dont get me wrong, I am proud to be an American and would gladly die for our country, I just think we could do better is all.

Thank God there are folks that begin discussion on websites like this one, where we can all gather, help one another and learn.

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)