CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Safe for children

Andy82 Views: 2,489
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,491,580

Re: Safe for children

I am 45 and in good health. I began Iodine about one year ago. I took 12 mg per day for months. I then increased to 50mg, then a few months later I raised it to 100, and presently I take 200 mg per day. My wife also is on Iodine and began after me. She is now up to 100 mg. We started our two boys out slowly, 5 mg in some grape juice once per day. They are now at 50 mg per day. They are 9 and 4. They never get sick. The older one is in the gifted program at school. Is the QB on the football team, is a champ at chess, plays the violin. The 4 year is on the same path. The changes we noticed were better sleeping, and what little fat they had on their six packs melted away. They seem more relaxed, yet more alert. Never a runny nose or an ear infection. Up early and ready to go. We bought a reverse osmosis water filter to get rid of the fluoride as our town dumps semi truck loads of fluoride into the water each day. They also take magnesium baths, take liquid vitamin d.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)