CureZone   Log On   Join
2nd round of HW - please help

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
cinnamonn Views: 1,333
Published: 12 years ago

2nd round of HW - please help

Hi,

My first parasite cleanse has done wonders for me, I even passed a few gallstones which I believed to have been blocked by parasites. After that I enjoyed a new level of health.

This is my 2nd Humaworm. After about two weeks I started feeling really bad, like how I used to feel back when I was really sick. It's like most of my energies are spent on detoxing and on my bowel movements because going to the toilet leaves me exhausted and most often I have to sleep.

And yet I continue to eat,eat and eat. I think it's coz of parasites but this has been non stop since last year when I got really sick and I have no control over my eating. I have cravings all the time and they are particularly bad during HW and I eat really bad stuff which I normally easily stay away from like junk food.

I couldn't take the fatigue and endless die off anymore so I took HW only once a day and now my 30 days are up and I still have capsules left to take and I'm feeling like absolute crap.

I'm just worried I messed things up by not completing the dose in 30 days? I heard something to do with the cycles and all that. Is is really important?

I guess I'll just take the remaining capsules but oh god, I feel like I just 'stirred' things up and got them mad without doing damage.

I'm having quite a panic attack now, under anxiety, no doubt coz of them.

I know you've said superbugs and all that but do you think I could take another round like a month later? or would that be too much for the liver? Maybe it's from the die-off toxins and all but my liver seems to be greatly strained now. I'm also wondering if I can take your liver cleanse along with HW.

Thanks for listening and thanks in advance for your advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.233 sec, (1)