Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
v3sp3r Views: 1,610
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,488,491

Re: Blood tests, bilirubin

Hi!

I had pretty much the same. Several years (4? 5?) back already they saw & reported elevated levels of BILI in my blood test - but since I was enjoying good health, I never cared and never did the test again... until Jan this year (after several LFs, I'm flushing since around 1 year). And it showed 0,9 mg/dL total (from previous results I just remember that it was too high) which is believed to be in norm.

And yes, I've had the same concerns. After really big flushes my liver seemed to hurt a little. Just for a few days, then the pain was always gone. I read it's because rear stones(or whatever is there) still clogged in the liver are moving towards the front but I don't really know.

Of course I don't know it for sure, but guess that if you keep you GI tract clean and stay on reasonable diet (so that GB can flush its contents and overeating of protein will not burden the liver too much) - you shouldn't experience any 'inherited' or 'genetic' bad luck.

And a question, if I might. How did you get the flukes out? Did you follow any special procedure? I got mines only during my last Liver-Flush and I don't really understand how it worked. The only difference was that I fasted several days and THEN did the LF.

Cheers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)