CureZone   Log On   Join
Blood tests, bilirubin

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
bento Views: 1,875
Published: 12 years ago

Blood tests, bilirubin

I am happy to say that after 6 flushes I've come out with pretty much a normal liver function test. This is a relief not only because of the obvious (it's no longer high) but because the Liver Flush isn't doing 'harm' to my liver as I'd started to worry that it may be since I was suffering quite a few days of bad pain in the liver a few days afterwards.

FINALLY an answer to my raised LFTs! I don't have autoimmune hepatitis, lupus, hepatitis or a host of other things. just a crapload of liver flukes and stones it would seem...

The only thing is for those medically inclined, is that my bilirubin is still slightly elevated (28).

Does anyone know if continued flushing will bring this down or if, as they are telling me, I have an inherited condition which just means it will "always" be high but is nothing to worry about. I plan on doing a few more flushes before the year is out and am thinking this will help but just thought I would ask some advice if anyone out these has had an experience with this.

Thankyou..... (excited!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)