CureZone   Log On   Join
My Mercury Story

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
curemecurezone Views: 3,594
Published: 12 years ago

My Mercury Story

I had my Amalgams taken out 2 years ago by Dr. Huggins dental team. The surgery was easy and i had 8 fillings and 4 wisdom teeth removal surgeries on the same day. I had a vitamin C drip and felt great after surgery and it felt like the whole thing took only 4 minutes with the anesthesia.

After i had my fillings removed i had a very hard time detoxing. I tried using the DMSA but it would almost paralize me. I couldnt handle it. After a year of suffering and being in a very strange mind altered state from trying to detox i finally found some stuff that worked great. I wanted to come back after 2 years to provide you with the information that i found.

I found out through my mom that her friend went to see someone who did "nutritional response testing". This is a method of kinesiology or muscle testing that is taught by Dr. Ullan in florida who trains people all over the world to use this method. i believe dr. klinghard in washington may be the pioneer of this method.

Using nutritional response testing, the woman in PA at the "well of life center" in hellertown, PA was able to find out that i had mercury in my heart. I didn't tell her i was detoxing mercury or that i was having severe heart palpitations that i was considereing going to the emergency room instead of seeing her. She figured this out from "muscle testing". She gave me supplements to take. I was very scared to take her supplements b/c i heard not to take chlorella. But i decided to take a couple and see if it gave me the same nasty detox effect like DMSA. The brand that she gave me was "whole food" based and not synthetic. She gave me other supplements by this wonderful wholefoods based supplement company called "systemic formulas". Well, their chlorella supplement detoxed my mercury ..finally! I suffered for a year trying DMSA and failed miserably. The chlorella only by this company was so helpful. It took about 5 weeks and my heart started to not have serious palpiations. It took about 4 months to be able to sit in front of my computer and not have such a strong reaction with the electrical current i was picking up with all the metal in my body. I so recommend finding someone who does this nutritional response testing (and using this brand of chlorella!) because they can help you get the mercury out of your organs. Since i had the mercury in my heart...i had to take a specific whole food organ supplement for the heart by "systemic formulas". Then i had to detox the kidney and then the liver. I am currently much better after this. Chlorella worked amazingly! I tried chlorella from other companies but i felt terrible..b/c chlorella can have mercury in it. When i took the REL chlorella from systemic formula company..i had a very easy time because of it's purity.
In addition, I found that Diamateous earth is very good at detoxing. I use the one created by perma-guard that is supposed to be the highest quality. I take this internally as well as slather this on my skin.

In addition, I have heard from people that if you use a far infrared machine at the same time as you detox then you will not experience the negative detox feeling.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)