CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Hulda Clark...

curemecurezone Views: 2,040
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,487,662

Re: Dr. Hulda Clark...

Dr. Hulda Clark is my hero. Before reading her books i had no idea that the cause of most diseases where a buildup of toxins. I was a brainwashed slave to modern medicine constantly going and hoping for some help from fatigue and skin problems. Never getting any answers or help after throwing money down the drain for all the lotions and pills that never worked. I am greatful that dr. Hulda Clark was able to explain to me the true cause of my health problems and it put me on the path (finally!) to becoming healthier. My skin is the best it's been and i owe NOTHING to the top doctors i went to in NY and Los Angeles. They knew nothing and had crappy god-like attitudes. Now i know who the real quacks are. I love Dr. Hulda Clark for what she has brought to us with her brilliant scientific research. She is a hero. They tried to stop her many times. I wouldn't be surprised if they finally did away with her as most people don't realize what is truely going on with the suppression of alternative medicine. I suppose that many of the negative posts regarding dr. hulda clark are PAID to make posts since her knowledge and research is a threat to organized medicine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)