CureZone   Log On   Join
water fasting - refeeds?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
umkoala Views: 1,165
Published: 12 years ago

water fasting - refeeds?

So I went on a 10 day water fast, am now in a 3 day juice fast, then will continue juice fasting but also eat fruits and vegetables for 3 days. I was thinking I would continue gradually breaking my fast, but now I've decided to go back on the Water Fast after the 3 days of juice/fruits/vegs. I feel like I'm going crazy though. I'm constantly hungry and in a bad mood. I'm thinking of taking a break for one day before going back to water fasting. I wouldn't go crazy with the junk food but I would finally be able to ACTUALLY EAT. I'm not sure what would happen though. I don't want to do any damage to my body from being so unused to digesting food. I figure Water Fasting the next day will make up for most of the damage.. and this will help me stay sane on my 2nd water fast.. What do you guys think? Is this a dangerous idea? or will it be fine?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)