CureZone   Log On   Join
Has anyone experienced rapid weight gain? Moreless, I need your expertise on this one.

jasmine75 Views: 1,325
Published: 11 years ago

Has anyone experienced rapid weight gain? Moreless, I need your expertise on this one.

When I first started the drink and baths I started to gain weight very rapidly. Then I went out of town for a couple weeks where I didn't have access to a bathtub. The first week there I did the drink and stayed about the same weight and then stopped everything and rapidly lost 7lbs in a week. When I came home I resumed the baths using only epsom salt and hydrogen peroxide and occasionally a small amount of ACV. I was not doing the drink. I began once again to put on weight rapidly and have gained once again 10 lbs. in a two week period. I'm gaining about a pound every 2 days. This is crazy. I know people will bring up what I'm eating and granted I don't eat perfectly. I haven't gone gung-ho on that part yet but have started adding many more fresh alkalinizing foods to my diet. I have had a gastric bypass and my weight is VERY steady regardless of what I eat and has been for 6 years. Can someone explain what may be happening with the baths? I really don't think it's water retention. I know what that feels like and my fingers also get really bloated when I'm holding water. My fingers are skinny as ever. I'm gaining mostly in my stomach and breasts. I really want to continue this protocol but this is very discouraging. If I knew what was going on maybe I could tweek it or even deal with it if I knew it was a temporary phase.

Could putting too much epsom salt in the bath water and staying in for a long time cause this? And if so, why? I've been using about 4-6lbs of epsom salt and about 2 bottles of hydrogen peroxide. Tonight for the first time I tried doing just 2 lbs epsom salts and about 4 bottles hydrogen peroxide to see if I could tip the balance in the opposite direction. I'm also trying to tilt things in the balance of potassium over sodium to see if that's it by adding more BSM to my drink. Experimenting seems to favor the culprit as the bath and not the drink though I will look further into this. Please, any ideas?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)