CureZone   Log On   Join
Demon Destroyers

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Views: 1,819
Published: 11 years ago

Demon Destroyers

The use of the concepts and herbs spoken about on this forum allowed to me to get my physical health back. For this I am truly grateful.

Much is being said recently about demons, negative entities and such ilk. Whilst I was going through my physical healing I had the chance to bump into a women, a highly evolved soul, who had achieved many healings using prayer. I was dealing with various "emotional" upheavels at the time that I could not explain. These upheavels got cleaned up after she took me through the two prayers below.

She took me through two short prayers which massively changed my life. I simply do not have the time or the space here to go into the intracasies of what they do. Both have immediete and deep cleansing effects.

As a gesture of gratitude, and because I feel the time is now right, I would like to share the two prayers with this forum. Please feel free to use them, and do share your experience. In my opinion they do for the non physical body, that which MH's dewormer and LBB does for the Physical body.

Prayer Number one.
Whilst reciting the following short prayer, tap the thymus area just below the V in the collar bone THREE times with your right hand, then place your right hand over your belly button, whilst breathing deeply and calmly through your nose and mouth THREE times.

Say the following, meaning it as you say it. "In the name of Jesus Christ, I Joe Smith (insert Your name to replace joe smith), claim all of the benefits blessings and healing's of the colour purple."

The effect is immediete. you may need to sleep or at least lie down afterwards.

The second Prayer as profound as the first is a little longer.

I Joe Smith, in the name of Jesus Christ, command that all ATTACHMENTS in my company, my presence , my energy field, my aura, my chakra's to leave. I replace them with Love, Forgiveness and the Light Of God. It is done it is healed. Thank you, thank you Jesus, Thank you thank you thank you.

When done replace the word ATTACHEMENTSt with,the following individually one at a time. Self Made Demons, Saboteurs, Implants, Pullers, Reptillians, Elementals, Way-ward Spirits, Entities and Aliens. Then re-run the active prayer with the new word.Do each seperately.

Lastly a quick prayer for protection.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I Joe Black command a chord of light to be in me through me, fill me, surround me. It is done it is healed. Thank you.

Those that have done much cleansing and fasting WILL FEEL the work being done. Those that have not, will still get the benefits. you just may not be acutely aware of it.

Feel free to top up on the above as often as you feel necessary.

Feel free to use these, and I hope you bet as much benefit as I have gotten from them , and scores of folk I have taken through the above

If you are sceptical, or have nothing positive to ad to the discussion, please refrain from commenting, as I have no wish to hear such comments.

I suggest you reserve the right to judge the above, untill you have had the experience.

Enjoy the benefits.

Blessings to you All.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)