CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: did lf and got nothing :(

v3sp3r Views: 1,523
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,484,910

Re: did lf and got nothing :(

you should keep your intestines as clean as possible before doing lf. Fact that you didn't SEE anything doesn't mean you released stones or old bile out of your liver/gb. Simply imagine they still are somewhere in your GI tract! Why you want to have your bowels -more or less- clean, is that the stones might have been caught in the small or big intestine. Being full of toxins/cholesterol, they won't do any good to your body - the toxis will be back, circulating in your blood until all what lf produced is out. You might experience nausea, headache, acne... virtually anything.

I remember this because I did lf once and I saw Gallstones THREE days after the flush morning (3 * 24 hours). And I doubt it was the liver, still releasing something - the stones were released but still in me.

So you might help yourself with:

-enemas BEFORE and after the flush
-any sort intestine or colon cleanse/irrigation
-taking anything that would force additional bowel movements (i took colosan, drank salt water or additional Epsom Salts )
-additionally, Hulda Clark strongly advises that parasite cleansing program should be done before Liver Flush - otherwise parasites attached to bile ducts can block or greatly reduce bile flow
-dring extra amount of water to prevent dehydration

Regards Vesper

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)