CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone go through this? Emotional spells ....

Somer Views: 7,189
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,484,905

Re: Anyone go through this? Emotional spells ....

Hola Clare,

First off, let me send you a biiiiiiig cyberhug! You are doing such good work, and your heart and mind are in the right place... don't despair! You are undoubtedly going through a detox crisis and I assure you, this too shall pass!

Next let me say I'm so sorry about your mama. Mine is now 76 and I know she won't live forever but I tell you, I sincerely dread the day it happens! What a loss, especially if you are close. Another hug.

I've had a whole bunch of experience at fasting and cleansing, and let me tell you, you are doing GREAT!

You are absolutely correct about one thing. There is shit in our fat cells! NOTHING retains like fat. If you are a cook you know exactly what I mean. Excess toxins we are not flushing get stored... right there! Fat is the perfect little tupperware container for shit.

So what happens is... while fasting you are burning off fat cells very rapidly. As they burn, the toxins stored in them are dumped into our various trash removal organs, i.e., colon, liver, kidneys, skin... and if they cannot be removed quickly enough we undergo what is known as a detox crisis. That's your old trash talking to you! Until it is removed, you suffer.

Emotions. The liver is the storehouse of emotions. Fluids are passed through the walls of your colon into the bloodstream, thence to the liver. Dirty blood... all sorts of problems arise. What we are doing will eventually leave us with clean blood (if you are serious about this I recommend you look into Liver Flushing, an excellent, informative, supportive forum right here on curezone).

I used to have some real rollercoaster emotions before I achieved a four year goal, four years ago, turning 50 with a clean pink colon! It is amazing what we can pack in there over the years, truly amazing. Fasting and professional colonics were my major arsenal, and I really made it! My life is changed. Not to mention I flushed my liver clean and CURED all my skin troubles which had plagued me for years! My eyes improved by a full point, permanently! I had to get new glasses!

I have also sat through many dinners out and all that stuff, drinking my little cup of chamomile tea. I relate. If your husband has concerns, go to the falconblanco.com site and read their excellent fasting article, which really explains the whole thing in very simple terms. Naturally we are afraid of what we do not understand. Fasting actually HAS been scientifically proven to have some wonderful benefits. I believe our medical pros like to discourage self-help and natural methods... but it could be just me.

Well I won't go on and on anymore, but I don't want you to feel alone, no way! We are here! We are here! And we will support you to your goal.

Fast through that crisis. If it were me, I would do a plain water enema to help flush the trash quicker. Sometimes this gives immediate relief in a crisis.

Once you have fasted through, do a good, sensible break (you know about the break?). If you eat the wrong things too quickly you can undo all your good work.

Hope this helps you along the healing trail. Your mom would be proud!

Saludos,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)