CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Always on guard of Illuminat W.D.O (WHO)

Blue_Sky Views: 1,923
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,481

Re: Always on guard of Illuminat W.D.O (WHO)

OK, hope this week i get these HW's but as u say its quite comical how "lluminati" andle also serious disease issues...Just publish when somebody HIV guy rape and then inform that he is very good shape, and he had home some strange pills and vitamins ; )
Same its for all life because first these same guys robb whole world money then they open markets for competition, so who gonna own/take all famous companies in the world ; )
But 99% of people dont see what lies they tell every day newspapers, for my eye news when diana died or 9.11.2001 there was something totally strange. But its easy when same guys own all companies and money u can buy more idiots to work them..
I can say that because lived 30 years in scandinavia and after moving out i notice this *%#&¤?§* what they write about palestine/israel problems..All think israel good palestinians bad but this is same lies what they publish every day..

But we dont take stress from them ; )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.906 sec, (1)