CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Recovery, who has how much: check posting history

Hveragerthi Views: 52,784
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,484,756

Re: Recovery, who has how much: check posting history

Oh, more insults from Di in a support forum. Not very supportive. Maybe it is her anger consuming her that is keeping her ill with her Candida and other issues. Or maybe it is just the fact that the person she is so infatuated with does not have a clue about Science and medicine and so keeps repeating the same bogus one cure for all diseases BS.

I have been over this time and time again. Feeling better DOES NOT mean cured. Chemotherapy can shrink a tumor making the person feel better. This DOES NOT mean they are cured. And the treatment can cause more harm in the long run. Just like telling someone to drink caustic calcium hydroxide or black strap molasses as a sure all. What if the person has hypercalcemia due to hyperparathyroidism or some other condition? What if the person is on calcium channel blockers to treat their high blood pressure? What if they are having heart arrhythmias due to calcium induced vasoconstriction? What if they have asthma or diabetic issues from a lack of magnesium and the excess calcium from the drink displaces more of the body's magnesium? What if the person has iron overload from hemochromotosis or a problem like polycythemia? Or has an infection that thrives on iron? Should I go on? Are you or Moreless going to take responsibility when you kill or injure someone by pushing this one cure fits all disease garbage?!!! Please answer because I would really like to see your answer to this question.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.234 sec, (1)