CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What Kind Of Foods or meals can make a person smell good?

LPN12345 Views: 6,219
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,484,359

Re: What Kind Of Foods or meals can make a person smell good?

Hello beautiful 26;

I thought I would email you because I didn't want to cause any problems. I know you have had your problem for a while now. I can say that I have been taking much stronger probotics with bifdus and I heard that Primadolphilus is supposed to really help Fecal odors. I had a yeast infection and a bad smell in the female region and after taking many probotics with bifidus I can now say my odor is gone. Do not waste your money on those things like odor cleanse,and all those other things mentioned because I've tried most of them and they do not work.Champex and the other stuff, people in the forum stop using those along time ago.

I don't know what probotics you have tried but if it's not TMAU it could be that your gut flora may need help, I posted a comment from someone about what the doc told them and some friends about not having enough of something in their intestines and it was causing them to smell. He takes about 2 or 3 different probotics at the same time, the higher the strain the better,anyway read the comment and take also some digestive enzymes. Perfumes and other things won't help. I'm gonna get my primadolphilus next Tuesday. I will keep you posted.But beside odor are there any other symptoms?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.594 sec, (1)