CureZone   Log On   Join
I just want to die

Solunska Views: 1,236
Published: 12 years ago

I just want to die

I just can't seem to kill this fungus! And I don't want to go on living. I am not suicidal, I had a great life before this problem came about. It feels like I have lost my mind and my passion for life. The only thing I care about now is getting rid of this.

Everything seems to work for a little bit and then stops. 4 doctors, every anti-fungal I could buy. Herbalists, the only thing I have yet to try is a traditional West African Healer. At this point I am so desperate I would believe them.

I keep getting to where it is almost gone and then boom it comes back again.

Also there is nothing I can find that seems to offer a solid plan. And for everything you can find on this site another site will have conflicting information saying it is wrong.

I think I am on the diet? But even the diet doesn't really seem to have a standard that all places agree on other than avoiding sugar.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

6.234 sec, (1)