CureZone   Log On   Join
Elimimination Diet -- How do I recover from a trigger food

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
anymouse Views: 1,510
Published: 12 years ago

Elimimination Diet -- How do I recover from a trigger food

Background:
First, I should mention that when I say fast, I mean that I only drink plain water, either from a well or filtered --no chlorine or fluoride. This is the kind of water I drink at all times. Well water when I am on my parent's farm, and filtered water otherwise.
When I fast, I am usually very weak and tired. If I must I can do something, for instance when I lived in the city and was close to my congregation building, I would walk to services if I didn't have a ride, even if I was fasting. But I really just want to sleep. I've never fasted long enough to get to that fabled high energy state, even the time I went a whole month. This is why I haven't been able to fast more often, because I have to carve out the time and rent money to not have a job at that time.
My feet have been swollen for several years. In the past, they have temporarily gone down if I fasted for at least 10 days (maybe less), but when I started eating regularly, they went back up again.
Question:
So it was suggested that perhaps I have a food sensitivity , and if when I came off my fast, I began introducing foods as you would on an elimination diet, it might show what I am sensitive to. This idea ran a little bit into my will power and lack of memory, and I ate several different things since yesterday evening when I broke my fast. My sister noticed that my left foot has now swelled up a little, so I have several things to test. I don't really want to fast for a whole week for my feet to reshrink, so I was wondering whether there might be some alternative (one I already own) that would get me back where I was yesterday a little faster than a week.
I do have a psyllium/bentonite blend, some green food, a jar of alfalfa (i.e. cheap green food), and some psyllium, so I could do that cleanse, or I could try refasting and hoping it will work faster because I am only cleaning out one day of food. I've also thought of doing some kind of juice fast, but I have this feeling they are slower than Water Fasting rather than faster. (The proponents of juice fasting seem to object that Water Fasting is rougher, not slower.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.125 sec, (2)