CureZone   Log On   Join
Cultured veggies anyone?

mazewx66 Views: 1,192
Published: 13 years ago

Cultured veggies anyone?

I have had candida for two years now and only been fighting it in earnest since July and finally my white coated tongue is fading away. I have noticed this change in just the past few days and I am wondering if it is due to the addition of the cultured veggies into my diet. I started on the veggies almost two weeks ago and have been eating them about 4 times a day at about 1/2 cup at each serving. Has anyone else been eating these? Along with the cultured veggies I have been drinking Echinachea Immune Support tea from Yogi twice a day, 2 tablespoons of EVCO a day, a teaspoon of ACV once a day in a glass of water and trying to follow a strict candida diet. I do drink milk kefir as well 2 times a day and plain yogurt with frozen blueberries added once a day. Blueberries are the only fruit I eat and it is usually a handful. I tried Threelac but it really caused too much bloating and gas so I quit after 2 weeks.

Good luck to everyone. I hope I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.781 sec, (1)