CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ancient Chinese white tea may fight obesity

Views: 1,033
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,483,677

Re: Ancient Chinese white tea may fight obesity

I avoid artificial sweetners like the plague. I have hardly ever drank soda, except as a child. I never bought these for my son growing up. He will occassionally drink these at parties etc but not normally. All he will drink is water, or milk, which is pasturised, but i'd rather that then coca cola. It is mainly water he drinks though.

I do disagree with you a little, heaven forbid lol. I know alot of things cause weight gain, but you just have to see the bad choices people make. If people pig out on biscuits, cakes etc then they are not helping themselves. You can't blame it all on medications etc.
I do blame somebody, not sure who, putting temptation out there. Some small supermarkets have nothing but booze, soft drinks, biscuits, chocolate and sweets, and crisps. A very small amout of the stuff we all should be eating.

However, whenever i used to hear people say, whatever i eat i can't lose weight, i used to think, oh please!

Now i have thyroid, hormonal, estrogen problems, i have the same problem, although i'm not obese, i can't seem to lose anything however well i eat. I've lost a bit since taking the bitters etc but that has stopped again. I hope the yam cream and chaste berry will help further.

At least my tap water is fluoride free, at the moment!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.424 sec, (1)