CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ancient Chinese white tea may fight obesity

Views: 1,103
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,483,633

Re: Ancient Chinese white tea may fight obesity

About 30 years ago, when i met my husband i used to have two teaspoons of Sugar in tea. My husband had weaned himself off sugar, and encouraged me to do the same.

It is amazing how tea can taste disgusting without it one minute and within no time at all it is the other way around, as in tea tasting even more disgusting with sugar. I don't have Sugar or any sweetner in coffee either.

I find redbush makes me dry, even though according to advert, it is as hydrating as water.

When i have no sugar, especially refined, i don't get cravings for sweets, if i do have any sweets, within days i'm craving them again, it is highly addictive in that form.

i/4 of brits and a 1/3 of americans are obese. wow! I don't think White tea is really going to help much. Until people change their attitude to their diet, obesity will continue to rise.

The older population at the moment are living into their eighties and nineties plus. I doubt if people born over the last thirty years will have such longevity, unless they look after themselves, like we are all trying to do.

I can't help but peek into other people's shopping trollies at the supermarket. It amazes me how the body keeps going at all feeding it on that junk. Highly processed, refined, fat and sugar.

Yes we certainly do all have to retrain our palates.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)