CureZone   Log On   Join
Virtual coach/trainer

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
summerhaunt Views: 1,370
Published: 11 years ago

Virtual coach/trainer

Trapper, would you or any of the good folks here be willing to be my and my husband's virtual coach/trainer? I'm not asking for tons of time, just some occasional input, like when you get an idea. The most input would probably be over the next week or two, trying start with some planning.

I'd appreciate help in planning our meals with the needed training in mind, plus our workout schedules and such. We've decided to make the Katy Trail (it's a 225+ mile bike trail across Missouri) our goal for late next June, which means we need to get fit and healthy enough to bike the distance (we'll probably do about 40 miles a day). I'd greatly appreciate any input and suggestions, since most folks here have tried and true knowledge and experience.

Personally, I want to approach this with a CureZone approach to food/supplements/health. I'm the main cook, so hubby will have to put up with what I provide. Suggestions also have to be budget minded; we're trying to be Dave Ramsey "gazelle focused" on finances. My husband may not do all the supplementing I do (he's still 70% sceptic, but I'm working on him—got him convinced on CS), as for myself I plan on ensuring things like iodine, vit. c, e, selenium, etc., are part of my regime.

I'd greatly appreciate suggestions for a specific, healthful diet for us to maintain over the next 10 months (hubby is a definite carnivore, so please no strictly vegetarian suggestions, and I love veggies so no Atkins type diets). Also suggestions for a specific workout regime to build stamina, strength and flexibility, but taking into consideration the fatigue and health issues I already have. Because of my sleep disorder, it takes me longer to heal up, so weight training cannot be more than 2x a week for me. We also when planning outdoor training like biking have to consider Missouri weather (if snow or ice, we'll have to plan indoor exercise).

I'm going to try to keep track of our progress with charts, so we can monitor ourselves and as a way to keep ourselves accountable. It may be a really good way to see how two middle-aged people progress with a CureZone approach to sports training.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (2)