CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mountain Rose Herbs tinctures + EDIT

Willowley Views: 2,340
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,482,375

Re: Mountain Rose Herbs tinctures + EDIT

I don't think Mountain Rose Herbs sells tinctures.  At least when I did a search within their website I couldn't find any.

Did you actually see tinctures for sale on that website?

Edit:  I just found where they have made videos on YouTube showing how to make a tincture.  This is an incredible find for     those of us who want to learn.  Thanks for asking this question, it made me go on a search LOL.

Edit Again:  Just wanted to say that Uny macerates the mixture in the VitaMix after 3 days then puts it all back in the jar. In this video they don't do that, but I'd go with Uny's way.

This is my last Edit I promise LOL.  I did go back and look and found the tinctures, I don't know why they didn't come up when I put "tinctures" in their search box.  Anyway, I haven't used MR tinctures but they just can't be any better than Uny's so I'm sticking with hers plus I'm going to do some of my own eventually.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.547 sec, (1)