CureZone   Log On   Join
Hydrogen Peroxide regimen in conjunction with Cutler's chelation protocol?

rmarganti Views: 3,596
Published: 13 years ago

Hydrogen Peroxide regimen in conjunction with Cutler's chelation protocol?

My wife and I recently had complete dental revisions to replace all the mercury fillings in our mouth. We both have numerous health problems that we believe are directly related to mercury toxicity. I have bee chelating according to Andy Cutler's protocol for 8 months and am up to a dose of 50 mg DMSA plus 50 mg ALA. My wife has only been chelating for 2 weeks and is currently on a dose of 12.5 mg DMSA only. I stumbled across the Hydrogen Peroxide oral dosing protocol on the Internet and ordered some "food grade" 35% Hydrogen Peroxide and 2 books on the subject from Amazon. My wife and I would like to use this protocol in conjunction with our chelation and would like to know if this is possible or adviseable. Any known interactions with DMSA, ALA and Hydrogen Peroxide being taken together orally?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)