CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting a 7 day fast tomorrow.. What to expect?

Somer Views: 6,780
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,482,137

Re: Starting a 7 day fast tomorrow.. What to expect?

Day 7 for me, feeling wonderful, good clarity though a bit "otherworldly".

If you have done your preparations, eaten very clean (I eat just fruits and veggies for about 3 days for a ten day fast), TAPERED off caffeine (never stop that stuff cold, it will hurt you)... you should do very well, depending on how clean you are.

Before I achieved my major cleansing goal, turning 50 with a clean pink colon (yaaaaaay!) after four years of dedicated industrial strength cleansing including long MCs, juice fasts and professional colonics, and of course, flushing my liver clean... I suddenly had the urge to drink water.

I never thought I would have the urge. I was very satisfied with the lemonade and juices, and I don't believe in suffering if I don't have to. Juices allowed me to keep my regular routine, including the gym, even on very long (60 day) cleanses.

But here I am, chugging water like it's the greatest thing... who knew? I know for a fact I could not have done it before all the work.

So what to expect? It very much depends on the work you have to do. A helpful hint from Heloise: Many times a plain water enema has stopped a detox crisis dead in its tracks for me. Keep your colon very clean every fasting day. The good old/bad old salt water flush is another excellent option, for times when you will be near a potty. Really does the trick.

Anyhow... hope you have a great fast!

Take care,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)