I gather rife does work on shingles, so I am again going to take a try at buying one.
It does but for us Lymies who have dealt with HSV-3 since day one I can tell you it is a copper toxicity issue from metal toxicity. The toxic copper in your cells stop them from producing lysine as a byproduct and bingo.
- Take at least 3500mg of Lysine spread throughout the day and stay away from Arginine even in food.
- Begin REAL chelation ASAP, the Hg (also Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ) will oxidize your copper and make it toxic
- You will need adrenal support since those poor adrenals are working 24x7 trying to bind aminos with this toxic copper and fail continually.
- follow the copper detox as outlined, understand that ALL copper toxic people have large loads of parasites
- Also add cilantro to your REAL chelation since Tellurium is a huge HSV-3 magnet