CureZone   Log On   Join
Darn it, I've got Shingles

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

High PPM Colloidal Silver
3000 To 12,000 Ppm Of Atomic Size Particles Penetrate The To...

I Feel Healthy Again!
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearable Sy...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
JulieAKA87980 Views: 8,129
Published: 9 years ago

Darn it, I've got Shingles

Hi guys,

Hi Newport, Jessies'mom, I've been reading, but I decided to shut up for a while because of a case of personal paranoia. I hope that you are both well, or getting better and the same to anyone else reading, I've had a good summer, except for a swollen index finger with itchy spots on it. (I've learned to type pretty well 9 fingered now.)

I did not know what was wrong, I injured myself shooting my cap and ball rifle because I stuck in too much powder, and my hand & shoulder got swollen. A month later, my finger was still swollen, I thought I had an over use problem from doing wire jewelry, and I went to a chiropractor, who is great, and is fixing my back problems. He thought it was infected, and I removed a little piece of stainless steel stringing wire (nasty little bitty item, but long) which had been in my finger quite a while, but got aggravated because of the swelling. I thought that would do it, but it didn't heal, and after three months of swelling, I actually have what looks like a chichen pox, with itching and swelling on the finger.

I know a lot of things to do about a viral infection, now I know what it is, and although nobody wants shingles, at least now I can start to treat it with some hope of progress. I have just been miserable because I couldn't do my job, at first I used a buddy wrap to protect the finger, and I really couldn't work, so I got time to think about what I like about my life that I didn't get to do anymore. Now I've got the finger in a splint, which protects it from most of the bangs I get making jewelry, and I doing almost everything I usually do again, with a few totally frustrating exceptions. I can do almost everything with 9 fingers, 8 fingers just didn't cut it. I didn't want to use a splint, because I didn't want o lose any mobility in the finger, now I use it when I need to work.

I may have to overcome my technophobia, and figure out how to use a rife machine. This does respond to my zapper, I used it assuming I had an abcess of some kind, along with hot water soaks and epson salts, which has probably not done the shingles much good, and was painful at times.

I gather rife does work on shingles, so I am again going to take a try at buying one.
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)