CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 6: Trying to Rid My Body of Impetigo or Possible Dermatitis herpetiformis

Somer Views: 5,612
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,481,428

Re: Day 6: Trying to Rid My Body of Impetigo or Possible Dermatitis herpetiformis

First, let me say I think you are nuts taking heavy duty medications while fasting. I doubt your liver appreciates the burden! This could be dangerous.

I have had 100% success curing ongoing skin problems, "adult acne" and "rosacea" specifically. With all the fasting and colon cleansing, I was still having problems until I got serious about flushing my liver. It took 5-6 flushes, but I finally passed 30-40 beautiful jade colored stones the size of small prunes (!). Since that flush I have had NO skin problems of any kind, and it has been several years. Amazing!

Be kind to your liver. Eat a healthy Diet while taking those meds. You can do a cleansing diet of fruits and vegetables, but support that liver! Then, consider taking a trip over to the Liver Flush Support Forum , full of happy flushers and gurus to give you all the info and support you need. Remember it takes patience (one flush seldom does it), but the rewards can be amazing.

Be well,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)