CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help

mackenzie1 Views: 1,245
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,480,617

Re: Help

What has helped me the most is applying Doctor's Defense and Benadryl cream to the inflamed areas. I also think that taking zinc (30 mg) may be helpful because since I've begun taking zinc, new outbreaks have been greatly reduced. From what I've read, people who eat a mainly vegetarian diet, which I do, may be deficient in zinc because our main sources of zinc come from red meat and chicken. I've recently learned, however, that eating sunflower seeds may also supplement our zinc, so I'm thinking about exploring sunflower seeds as a zinc supplement instead of taking a store bought zinc supplement.

It's important to find out what is going on either internally or externally that is causing the eczema. Each person is different. The eczema could be caused by an allergy to a product that is being used externally on the skin, a food allergy , a nutritional deficiency, stress, or just plain irritation of sensitive skin. The best suggestion is just to begin studying the posts in this forum, one after the other, to see what has helped others. There are so many suggestions that it would be impossible to fit them all in one post. Go back to the archives, too. Keep trying different suggestions that have worked for others until you find what will resolve the problem. If you find a helpful post, you can click on the user name of the poster and find other posts that person has made, which may also be helpful.

Curezone is an amazing resource. Many people have dropped by this forum to post what has helped them with their eczema, and it's wonderful that so many have taken the time to post what they have learned. Thanks so much to everyone who has taken the time to post here. If you find a remedy that is especially helpful to you, please let us know. That way, we'll all benefit from your knowledge.

Mackenzie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)