CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I did a gallbladder flush and i need to ask a couple of questions

jessesmom1987 Views: 1,557
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,479,819

Re: I did a gallbladder flush and i need to ask a couple of questions

Stones don't come in the urine, they come out in the bowels. The purpose of the Epsom Salts is not just for cleaning out the bowels, as many people think, they are also for relaxing the bile duct so stones are able to pass more easily. The first flush, many people say they get alot of "chaff" also, which has been described as looking like "oatmeal", or "insect wings".

I did not know to first be killing parasites for 3 weeks prior to liver flushing, according to the rest of what Hulda Clark says, and I also was very sick my first two flushes because of it. But, even getting sick, I still had large stones pass (no gallbladder).

My liver was in bad enough shape, that I knew I needed to keep going, and I definetly found I had a load of parasites that were plugging up my liver...Hulda was right.

>>>You can't clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won't get many stones, and you will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before and complete the parasite killing program before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on the maintenance parasite program, you are always ready to do the cleanse.
//www.curezone.org/clark/liver.asp

Once I started killing the parasites, I did another flush like Barefoot says to do (he says within a week of starting with the dewormer), and didn't get sick- and got a potful of parasites out of my liver. I also found that doing the "Coke flush", with 4 oz of coke in the Liver Flush mix, helps alot in not getting nauseous/vomitting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)