CureZone   Log On   Join
having seen h1n1 close up...

gunnerrat Views: 1,679
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,479,608

having seen h1n1 close up...

My wife & kids contracted the full-blown swine flu a couple weeks ago (it skated completely by me, which was not lost on my wife...), I can tell you the #1 thing to have is colloidal silver. Be sure to have both the homemade (ionic) AND the commercial-grade true colloidal stuff (I mostly buy from Utopia Silver).

In addition, we have lysine, vitamin D3, oregano oil and garlic. Those things knocked h1n1 on it's butt and chased it out.

I came home one day to find my wife within hours of going to the hospital as her lungs were beginning to fill with mucus. I gave her all that stuff and she had relief within an hour. A few days later she was nearly back to normal and we were able to celebrate our anniversary out of town.

My kids were a day behind her in symptoms. CS put a stop to that so they got over it fairly quickly.

Don't let them shoot you up with their crap and you should be okay.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)