CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much Iodoral with someone taking 100 mg/day of Synthroid?

peggyaus Views: 9,466
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,478,887

Re: How much Iodoral with someone taking 100 mg/day of Synthroid?

Hi Theresa

I started on Iodine something like 2 years ago.

I was also on 200 mcgs of Synthroid and had been on Synthroid for about 7 years or thereabouts.

Over the last 2 years I have reduced my Synthroid to between 50 mcgs - 100 mcgs a day (according to energy levels), slowly, and guided by my own sense of well being.

My levels, when checked by the "doctor" always come back as within normal range.

In the early stages of Iodine supplementation I did have the side effects which are supposed to be rare, but I think are more common than are stated: i.e, increased snot pardon the french, and metalic taste in the mouth as well as Iodine mumps at the side of the neck.

After 2 years of supplementation, I feel unbelievably good. My thyroid (I only half half following surgery some years back) has reduced in size, and the nodules have also reduced in size. The big gain is that I have no pain in my thyroid at all (after many years of almost daily chronic thryoid pain aka thyroiditis).

Best of luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)