Quoting you, Tom: "It started out with two 15 drop doses taken a few hours apart. This supposedly cured malaria and a variety of other diseases. With HIV it took a few weeks of this to totally remove the symptoms of terminally ill people."
Obviously malaria is a blood-borne disease, and HIV is not. Since chlorine dioxide gas is taken up by the blood, it's easy to understand why it would destroy malaria quickly.
Other pathogens can hide deep within certain body tissues (eg., liver or bowel) and they are not simple cases. I don't think that is Jim Humble's fault do you?
Something is bothering me though. Can you explain why in one thread you say that chlorine dioxide is dangerous, and then in another thread say that it's too weak to get the job done? I would guess that if it was that concentrated and dangerous these pathogens would die just like they die in drinking water. So maybe you can clear this all up. How is it that it's dangerous in one thread, and weak in another?