CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anybody had good results soaps, lotions, perfumes......

Beautiful26 Views: 6,002
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,478,138

Re: Has anybody had good results soaps, lotions, perfumes......

it so hard....Because now people on my job are trying to find ways to get rid of me... There is so many that don't like me and it makes me very uncomfortable. It has put such a mental strain on me to where I hate myself. I just wish for some peace. I try not to look at them and just ignore it. But lately i've been just feeling really sad and depressed over this. I'm at that point where I feel like I should quit but then too, I can't get a job anywhere else because its the same thing everywhere I go here. I live in this small town and everybody here talks about me. Its so bad I can't go into restaraunts and eat without the managers asking me am I finish before I even start eating or they put stuff in my food like hairs. So I won't come back. Trust me I haven't been back to those places ever since. Too, when I first moved to my new apartment complex area I had couple residence yelling at me to put on some perfume when I was walking. I try really hard to not let none of these things bother me but it does and I feel like have the right to live my life just like everybody else does.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.656 sec, (1)