CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anybody on earth ever gotten rid of pinworms!!!!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
gibby Views: 14,751
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,477,768

Re: Has anybody on earth ever gotten rid of pinworms!!!!

Searching: don't know if your talking to me or not. Well, I don't know what to do or think anymore. I've done everything insanely possible, and for a long while I was getting better, but I've gotten much worse now. I am so discouraged. I'm going back to the ND tomarrow to see if she has a clue. she's got a RIFE machine but who can afford $80 a shot? In her other office she does colonics, but who can afford $100 then $80 a shot? both great treatments, but this is a daily problem.
I've done everything, been to a colo-rectal doctor who told me it was Pruititus Ani - and stop eating this and that, stop wiping, using soap, and stop everything for 2 weeks to see. She said if it was pinworms, the medicine would have worked. Bull!! they have no clue.
Will you try Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ? I think I want to try it. Also, the digestive enzymes are important. I've been emailing Sky Weintrobe, author of the parasite Menace. Talks about those enzymes bromelain/papaain and pepsain.
I don't know. I thought i was on the right track but apparently not. Wish I could have better info to help other people, but unfortunaltely with my increased itching, I can't advise anyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)