CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anybody had good results soaps, lotions, perfumes......

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
mary88 Views: 6,250
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,477,845

Re: Has anybody had good results soaps, lotions, perfumes......

If I were you I think you should target the problem. I usually backlash at Truth Hurts but I kind of agree with them. Its best to just figure out where the odor is coming from first before you do a million cleanses. I have been on this forum for six months and now tomorrow I have to go to the emergency room because I may have a torn GI tract due to excessive cleansing. I would try to go as natural as possible first. Regarding soaps stick to Dr. Bronners theyre basic and made from organic fair trade products, no chemicals. Tea Tree oil is natural anti biotic so if you want you can buy the tea tree oil soap from Dr. Bronners. I get the peppermint one for 10 bucks at trader joes. Its really expensive up here so you may get a better deal where you are.

When it comes to work just hang in there. I know how it is, I have people at my job spraying lysol at me or they try to avoid my cubicle. Like when they talk to me I can hear them hold their breath or breathe through their mouth or some just sit there and sigh and sniff really loudly like i am supposed to snap my hands and it goes away. It makes me feel better knowing that I am losing a lot of weight while they are getting obese though. And because I am a student and have a chance to get out and wont be stuck with these people in a few weeks. I also take as many paid days off as I can!

In school is really awful.I took a year off because I couldnt bear the comments, even from my professors. I regret it because I had a grant and would have been out of there by now if I wasnt ducking behind curtains or walking under abandoned bridges to avoid as many people. School starts in a couple more weeks and I am going to go back, smelly or not because I wont see those people again in twelve weeks anyway and I need to graduate or I wont get any more grants!

I know we have doctors that tell us that its all in our head but that doesnt mean you have to stick with that same one. Tomorrow I am going to the emergency room because I tried taking the advice of many people. Yes I did lose over 50 pounds in five months but I still smell,at least I know where it is coming from though so that makes it easier.

If you are going to follow the cleanses on here I would recommend that you pace yourself. Ignore those ignoramuses at your job. DO what I did, get a pet, even if its just a goldfish or hamster. I took in my sisters kitten and whenever I come home and see him its like I just forget that I even smelled because he is so happy to see me you just forget all outside influences.

As for perfumes stay away from them. The chemical compounds can make it worse since your system may be congested. Just go back to basics and stay as natural as you can. If you can not pronounce something or the ingredients of a food product look like rocket fuel STAY AWAY!

Feel Better, dont give up!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.805 sec, (2)