CureZone   Log On   Join
To eat or not to eat?

v3sp3r Views: 453
Published: 12 years ago

To eat or not to eat?

Hi,

I'm just planning parasite-(in theory at least)-safe diet. I thought removing meat (and applying some other rules like washing veggies etc, etc) shall do the trick... but now I read on this forum that from DAIRY, eg. RAW MILK or RAW (fermented) CHEESE you can get flukes? Can anyone verify that?

Bacteria or parasitic microbes - that would be still accepted - with strong immune system you should cope with them. But I guess you won't so easily win with metacerkarias (or anything 'bigger' - anything that's specialized to defend itself against your stomach's HCL) at this stage. I would be very disappointed to remove gorgonzola from my rigatoni menu but will do it without hesitation if I have to.

Can I assume following animal products are 'safe' (in terms of above concerns):

- eggs
- chicken/turkey

?

I've been on vegan diet for almost a year now; it's been all right but want to try to eat cheese/eggs/chicken, say 1-2 times per week. At the same time I'd very much like not to even think (energy loss!) that I could be swallowing something that turns in some time into unwanted guest which i'll have to fight later.

Cheers V.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.593 sec, (1)