CureZone   Log On   Join
I Need Help Bad........

Beautiful26 Views: 6,498
Published: 13 years ago

I Need Help Bad........

I'm struggle a lot here with this. I feel like I want to just give up on everything. I'm very depressed and I've been only going to work and staying in the house with all the blinds and curtains closed. I hate that I feel this way. I feel so awful and feel like a freak. I'm trying everything to help myself but I just can't win. Then on top of that. I have to deep with very small minded individuals at work. They'r doing everything they can to make my life a living hell. Right now, I just wish I could disappear. Because now its like I hate myself. I can't stand myself and feel bad inside that indivduals can't stand me around. I still have no answers for why? Why am I going through this no doctor or nobody understands me at all. If anybody out there understands please help me and let me know what works and what doesn't. Thank you for taking the time out to read this. I really do appreciate it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.531 sec, (1)