CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update on smell

LPN12345 Views: 2,846
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,476,205

Re: Update on smell

Kinslayer;

have you tried Megahydrin? If you look it up on the internet you will find that many people in other BO forums  have been using it for their BO and BB symptoms (until you find outwhat the problem is that's causing the BO. It'scalled Mycrohydrin too but you may find more results with the spelling of the megahydrin. They say it's suppose to work but you have to keep saying it. Did you lose your job or did you just quit, some in this forum have been quitting their jobs and not getting fired because if you were fired there is unemployment compensation. I would be careful what I say to people in this forum,  the Beano started making me smell funny to so I stopped using it. From  what I understand Ms. Blue has kids ( we've  talked  outside the forum) and I wouldn't want to be an enabler of such conversations.   You saying you  didn't do it because you are a coward isn't very good, imagine how her kids would feel  not having a mother, and no you are not a coward, but giving your reason for not killing yourself is a cowardly.  I believe you  know your life is worth something. But have you been to the doctor to see about yourself too?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.780 sec, (1)