CureZone   Log On   Join
I thought I would post and update for Uny and all

t_montreal Views: 783
Published: 10 years ago

I thought I would post and update for Uny and all

Hiya,

Okay, last I posted, I was having a gallbladder attack...fun, fun, indeed:) Oy!

I basically have been doing 2 CE's a day for the last three days. I have done also a cup of apple juice morning and night. Only today did I try the Liver Flush recipe Uny provided in the link...before that I did not feel I could.

I went out to get groceries yesterday and just walking cause severe pain in my ankles- I am recovering from a sprain that is lingering, and the other foot gets to bear the brunt as well. I came home and the pain just got worse and worse, and my upper back got in on the action too. It was so bad, I just lay in bed, did ice, did eft and eventually took advil which didn't help.

I go back and forth between nausea and intestinal pain, chest tightness and pain and of course the other pain. I've been doing hot/cold showers, castor oil packs, and whatever else I can do.

I swear I was doing a Coffee-Enema today and the emotions were coming out, like I was hitting the side of the bathtub it was so overwhelming. I can only assume the CE's are releasing more toxins than I can handle at the moment.

Diet has been raw fruit, some cooked brocolli, some cooked rice (these are all in small quantities, as I am not very hungry at all). I had a tiny bit of tahini today. I also had two eggs yesterday and a tiny bit of meat today. I have gone back and forth, and I know we are not supposed to have animal food- but until I can do fully raw- and ideally just juice- I can't do the carb thing. I go into hypoclycemia which is almost worse than anything else.

I have to tell you I feel like hell. Absolutely the pain is horrible. I am not in gallbladder attack mode- but definitely, I should be on Int Formula #2. I am waiting for my order from Uny to come across the border with an uncle, I pray he goes this weekend...OMG I am SO overdue to start back on the products:)

So for now, I am just praying to make it through. If I can walk, I shut up....but the minute the legs get bad..omg, my independance is gone and it's overwhelming:(

I hope everyone else is well...I really, really, really want to start the IP! I need to find some help though because I still have no clue how to get everything I need, and any help to do it. It is definitely a big concern...

Love to you all,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)