CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: barley and wheat -- can they cause an attack?

Paul DeGaul Views: 1,094
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,472,549

Re: barley and wheat -- can they cause an attack?

Yep, I did go back to wheat grass years later. This time I'm approaching it with a less aggressive mind set. I'm going more for regularity and consistency than achieving the Big Kahuna of the 8-12 ounces all at once. I know a guy that does 12 ounces in one big gulp too. It took him a while to get to that without having gall bladder attacks, but now he must be clean. When you're clean, the rules change.

I do get small attacks still but I consider them to be signs of healing since they are due to (hopefully) stones moving or dissolving, rather than stones forming and making bigger blockages.

I would not expect normal food like bread to have any such effect though. I think we're talking about cleansing responses. In a way they are unavoidable to some degree - hopefully lesser of a degree, once we start to cleanse. Flushes certainly help, but eventually there can be "attacks" too. They do get uncomfortable! They do ruin your day! But if they are from cleansing I'd take it to be a good thing.

What's worse is having them from chronic congestion in the GB or liver and never knowing what is causing them.

BTW, I also can trigger them from using *large* amounts of chlorella algae food. Spriulina does not do this, but chlorella does. I have to use it for a few weeks every day at higher doses and then suddenly the cleansing reactions get pretty severe (heaving). This can be easily controlled, but in ignorance I did not know that at the time.

I think your food items are no worry though. Non at all unless you were to smear that bread with a half stick of lard! :-D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)