CureZone   Log On   Join
Root Canal...Post Treatment Natural Way.

Views: 2,394
Published: 11 years ago

Root Canal...Post Treatment Natural Way.

MH, Group.

When I spent the time n Ohio from out of country, I visited Dr Johnson, and he pointed out a root canal tooth. The Barefoot comment was that its best for the tooth to come out. At the time I wasnt crazy about pulling a "working" functional tooth.

To cut a long story, the tooth recently cracked, and an inflamation started in the gum. A huge abcess formed at the base of the tooth.

I reluctantly dragged my self off to a densitist.

The tooth had cracked down the centre.

The dentist said the tooth should be pulled.

He suggested Antibiotics. Wasnt happy with this, and droped them in the bin.

The tooth was pulled a few days later.

In the mean time, I have been using my Pranic Healer (of 15 Years experience buddy), and also my rife machine to keep the inflammation at bay.

Also using loads of Oregano oil, Olive leaf, and B/F/C to suppliment. Lots of Cayane via the Longevity to keep circulation going.

I use Spray III on the cheek and on the closest glands. Seems to help wth the pain.

Whilst at it, give my slowly greying sideburn hair a spray. (Dont breathe it in...takes your breath away)

I am in AWE at how quickly the PRANIC healing brings down the pain, swelling and inflamation....within 20 minutes, what was inflammed and painfull has been brought down to virtually nil. Once brought down the Rife machine seems to hold it at bay.

So far so good.

Folks reading this, there are Energy Moldalities out there that massively broaden your perspective or horizon on available paths of action.

Seek out ones that work for you. There are many ways to peel a peach.

Keep ya posted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.309 sec, (1)