CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Also check this link...

nashville lady Views: 5,622
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,469,700

Re: Also check this link...

Cheshire, Have you been successful in making great progress against candida by not using antimicrobials.

I must admit I have been using the "little bit of everything" approach. I have been making headway, but may be at a standstill right now after making good progress.

I have been using antimicrobials along with probiotics, but at different times of the day(hours apart). Does that make any sense or are you better off not using the antimicrobials do you think? I have used mastica(from the gum of the mastic tree) to kill bad bacteria in the gut. Alergy Research said that it was selective in just killing the bad guys, but I don't know. Have you heard of it? Do you think there may be a rebound effect with it?

I have also added onions and garlic to my diet. I know garlic is antimicrobial, but I have also read that these 2 are prebiotic. I tried inulin and FOS in the beginning, they caused gas and I stopped them.

A few days ago I started colostrum. Have you had any good effects with it?

thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.547 sec, (1)