CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting My 2nd Water Fast! - Have a Question

MontrealHomegrown Views: 2,385
Published: 10 years ago

Starting My 2nd Water Fast! - Have a Question

Hi everyone,

My first strict Water Fast went well but I was extremely weak most of the time and very dizzy. I wasn't able to complete my goal of 30 days, I had to stop at 10 because my supervisors at work didn't like how I was so weak while driving the forklift lol... Unfortunately 10 days of fasting wasn't enough to heal me of my health problems (exfoliative cheilitis, skin rashes, occasional pink eye, over acidic stomach, gingivitis.. all seem to be inflammatory, immune & digestive based problems). First Water Fast was over a year ago.

Anyways, I'm currently unemployed and figured this might be my last shot at a long water fast. I'm not setting any date when I will stop, from what I know its best to wait until the bodies natural hunger comes back.

I know most fasting basics as I did lots of research last time around. I have one lingering question; is it safe to use an infrared carbon sauna while fasting?

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Wish me luck!

-Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.282 sec, (1)