CureZone   Log On   Join
to much antibiotics

Tech_Health Views: 2,385
Published: 12 years ago

to much antibiotics

I put out this question already but I will ask again, has anyone taken an overdose of Antibiotics ?. After 2 weeks of use I realize the stink was coming in but never knew it was the Antibiotic causing that. A MONTH STRAIGHT ON Antibiotics , also a nasal spray that contains BUDESONIDE AKA (STEROIDS) so is double trouble for me I knew nothing about candida, pre/probiotics. Lived life as normal until I ran in to curezone. I know its toxins and I never saw any form of a yeast breakouts. Four months riding the stink train with symptoms coming and going. I realize that I doesn't have proper bowel movement even with colon cleanser, so thats one of my major problem right there. Tried various diet ones with meat and without meat. I tried it all and don't think it is worth listing as you have seen it already.

What I can say after four months it's the same. As of now all my time, energy and money will go toward developing a health digestive system and immune system as well.

Taking garlc and probiotics ...... is that good or bad, I see to many conflicting articles with that, one says garlic kills the good bacteria and the other say it does not as a matter of fact they say it acts as a prebiotics.. funny huh?

I started taking 3 billion of Probiotics cells a day and then I jumped to 15 billion a day, then i read I should take 30 billion.......what is your potency people????

My major puzzle is the probiotics and garlic are they compatible???

We fight together
Edward (tech_health)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)