CureZone   Log On   Join
Healthy=Sexy!

t_montreal Views: 895
Published: 10 years ago

Healthy=Sexy!

Hi,

This is gonna sound kinda silly...but I was walking around the grocery store today getting some fruit and veggies and some organic goodies, and I was thinking to myself about the fact that I am afraid of losing my spark, aka. my sex appeal...

And you know how for women especially, and for men too- as we get older, we worry about getting fat, or getting wrinkly, or having grey hair...or losing our sexual vitality and all the rest?

Well I was thinking...darnit, what if just getting healthy, and I mean REALLY healthy, and cleaning out our organs and getting top grade nutritional fuel and being conscious of what we put into our bodies and our emotions and loving life and giving out positive energy and love and being happy and blissed out- as Dr.Schulze loves to say!...like truly living and breathing and doing all of these incredible things...

I mean you can't help being sexy on top of it, right?

I know for a fact that at the times in my life when I felt really good on the inside, well, it just couldn't help but show it on the outside. And I KNOW when I was cleaner internally, and getting all the goodies my body needed- my face glowed, my skin was baby soft and I genuinely radiated health, happiness, confidence and all the rest.

So, in short:

Darnit, people- let's get SEXY!!!

LOL. I'm silly today;)

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)