I disagree that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is dangerous if you follow the protocols (there are several). If you don't know how an oxide of chlorine works, you should probably find out. It's quite different from free radicals like chlorine, ozone or peroxide. It can only affect cells or organisms that are ready to give up electrons (pathogens). It cannot cause a healthy cell to do that. When the pathogen gives up a few electrons its shell/body fall apart.
With regard to the liver and gall bladder, I think pathogens are generally associated with the masses of congealed bile and cholesterol, etc. parasites certainly are. With a large dose (not to be done without proper buildup to achieve that level) of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in the system at flush time it could only reduce the pathogen load hitting your cecum and bowel area. It's quite effective as a rectal implant.