CureZone   Log On   Join
Eczema and Ojon?

mackenzie1 Views: 1,277
Published: 11 years ago

Eczema and Ojon?

Here is something very unusual that happened to me yesterday. While cleaning out my bathroom cabinets, I found a bottle of Ojon Intense Shine styling product. I thought that I had better use it up, since it appeared that I had ordered the product (from QVC) quite awhile ago. (It looked like it had lost a lot of volume from being left in the back of the cabinet for too long.) When I tried to squirt some on my hair, though, the little brown beads at the bottom of the bottle squirted all over my chest. (It appears that pump wasn't working well because the product had gotten too thick to go through it.) My index finger had an eczema spot on it, but I used it to wipe it off, thinking nothing of it. I decided to throw the bottle away. Then, toward the evening, I noticed that the swelling on the eczema spot on my index finger was only half of what it had been. By this morning, my eczema spot was well--blisters and all!

For those who may not know, Ojon is a product made from a nut that is found in the rain forests of Central America. The land where the tribe lives that harvests this nut is called "Land of the people with beautiful hair." This is by no means an endorsement to try it because by yesterday, I had also put Doctors Defense on the spot, and Doctors Defense has worked well for me in the past. Therefore, the Ojon working so well might only be a coincidence. The eczema might have also run its course naturally, too. I was very amazed, though, at the rapid healing after touching the nut in the Ojon product to the eczema spot that I wanted to let eveyone know. If (or when) I get another eczema spot, I'll try it independently to see if it works and let everyone know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)