Re: day 5 and exhausted

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Google Advertisement
Paul DeGaul Views: 1,908
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,467,857

Re: day 5 and exhausted

The latest protocol is to build it up with 2xday, starting with one drop and increasing by one drop per day. It appears as though you have accelerated that one drop rule, and also the 2xday rule. I think the build up is a tad slow for me, but I'm following it just because when I hit the wall I want to know exactly how to back off. You may have hit the wall for one of two reasons, and that is a bit too fuzzy for me.

I also think that all bodies are going to have different responses, so this rules thing can be overblown. I agree though that the goal is still 15x2, but only if you stabilize that should you attempt 15x3. But 15x3 indicates the latest thinking for maxing out.

I am at 8 with no side effects, but also I've been doing a lot of other cleansing routines for a while. I still cringe when I swallow, but so far so good. Nine drops may do it though ..... who knows until you get there?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)