CureZone   Log On   Join
Holey Kidneys

northern lite Views: 1,523
Published: 16 years ago

Holey Kidneys

I am writing this on behalf of a friend that does not have the internet. He has had real problems with kidney stones since he was 13 years old - that's how long he's been having stones.

From what I understand, he was born with kidneys that have holes in them. Therefore he creates more stones(???). He can be at the hospital every three or four months because he has another attack with stones.

If anyone out there has this problem also, could you please let us know. I think he is a bit skeptical about this, but I have done 4 liver flushes, I KNOW how well this can work for me, so I am hoping it can also work for him. He is becoming so disabled, he can no longer work at his trade.

It is fairly easy to find the Liver Flush recipes, but I found them much more complicated on this forum. Is there one place to go to find the different recipes?

Thanks to everyone.

Northern Lite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)