CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Concerned about my unusual yeast reaction

jasmine75 Views: 1,683
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,467,200

Re: Concerned about my unusual yeast reaction

Thank you for responding. Like many people I've been dealing with these issues and have been studying a very long time. I've studied the ins and outs and ups and downs of candida, tho I admit I haven't been the most disciplined. So many protocols seemed to deal with the symptoms and not necessarily the cause. Finally I came to ML concepts and this all finally clicks.

But like I said earlier, when I try new protocols to reduce yeast, they seem to increase it vaginally. I guess the answers I'm looking for is whether a temporary period of this is normal while I may be detoxing? I get scared when it begins to increase and stop whatever it is I'm doing. For example, when I take Grapefruit Seed Extract my yeast infections get worse. Yet GSE is supposed to kill yeast. Has anyone ever heard about this happening in people? And as referred to earlier the ACV just wreaks havoc on my system. Tho I may be able to start again slower with that eventually.

I changed my bath to Epsom salts, hydrogen peroxide, and Lime water with a little ACV added in. I also douched with an ACV solution. Not much change yet. I'll know more in a few days. I'm leary of the ACV because of the way it makes me stink. I have been doing the alkalinizing drink for a few days now. I can actually handle quite a bit of the pickling lime solution without side effects so I'm pleased with that.

If anyone has any advice it would be appreciated. I guess all I can do is push through and see if it clears it out.

Thanks again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)